DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Celebrating more than a 60 year history of healing, Citrus Memorial Hospital is the leading provider of healthcare in Citrus County and the surrounding area. The 204-bed acute-care hospital offers 24-hour emergency room services, heart and vascular care, orthopedic and spine care, women's services and outpatient behavioral health, wound care, diagnostics, laboratory and rehab services. Citrus Memorial Hospital is currently accepting applications for a registered Ultrasound Technologist on a full-time basis. The schedule for this full-time sonographer opportunity is night shift (12 hours) on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays weekly. ARDMS and BLS required.
The Ultrasound Technologist:
- Demonstrates concern and empathy to patients.
- Demonstrates accountability and responsibility and performs procedures and provides care in a compassionate and respectful manner.
- Prepares and positions patients and equipment.
- Performs sonogram examinations accurately and in a timely manner.
- Is responsible for imaging, recording and processing ultrasound images.
- Obtains and documents a complete patient history as it relates to the procedure ordered.
- Obtains high-quality radiographic and fluoroscopic images.
- Documents data results for quality improvement and other statistical reports.
- Maintains effective communication with patient.
- Maintains proactive and effective communication with radiologists.
- Demonstrates use of the interdisciplinary team approach to patient care.
- Collaborates and confers with the radiologists, colleagues and other members of the healthcare team as appropriate.
- Anticipates and responds quickly to patient and physician needs.
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. Citrus Memorial Hospital offers an array of medical, dental, and vision packages, Paid Time Off (PTO), as well as several add-on perks to make your total compensation package truly customizable. Options available when you join our team:
- Student loan repayment and generous tuition reimbursement programs
- Flex-spending programs for eligible healthcare and dependent care expenses
- 401k with 100% annual match at 3%-9% of pay based on years of service
- Discounts for auto, home & even pet insurance
- Life & disability insurance upgrades
- Identity theft protection
- Adoption assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
At HCA Healthcare, we are all caregivers. Your ability to make a difference with our patients is at the foundation of all we do. For over 50 years, HCA has been committed to our patients and to our employees. If you are interested in joining a team where patient focus is #1, apply now!
- Two- (2-) year Allied Health degree or successful completion of a 12-month CAAHEP-approved School of Ultrasound Technology program
- ARDMS certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience as an Ultrasound Technologist, preferably in an acute-care hospital setting
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website