DescriptionHourly Wage Estimate: $31.32 - $46.98 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Do you have the career opportunities as a PreOp Nurse PRN you want in your current role? We invest in what matters most to nurses like you – at home, at work, and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Clear Creek Surgery Center which is a part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at Clear Creek Surgery Center!
What you will do in this role:
- Prepare your patients' care area adequately before case
- Ensure availability of necessary equipment and supplies for your patients' procedure
- Conduct complete physical and psychological assessment and evaluation of your patients' history and diagnostic tests
- Review your patients' charts for completeness prior to surgery
- Administer pre-operative medications and intravenous therapy as prescribed
- Monitor your patients until transferred to the OR
Qualifications you will need:
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Preop, PACU, ER or ICU setting; preferably in an ambulatory surgery center
- Active RN license as required by state of employment
- Required valid BCLS Certification upon employment. ***online certification not acceptable
- ACLS required
Clear Creek Surgery Center is located in Wheat Ridge, Colorado. We serve the residents of Jefferson County and surrounding areas. Our center has served these communities for the past fifteen years. The AAAHC accredited center performs over 300 cases a month. Services are in the following specialties, podiatry, ENT, ophthalmology, GYN, orthopedics, and dental. Our State-of-the-Art center is a part of the Ambulatory Surgery Division of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If this opportunity is your next step in your career path, we encourage you to apply for our PreOp Nurse PRN opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website