DescriptionHourly Wage Estimate: $31.32 - $46.98 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Clear Creek Surgery Center is committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered care? Submit your application for PreOp Nurse PRN position and spend more time at the bedside with the patient.
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at Clear Creek Surgery Center!
What you will do in this role:
- Prepare your patients' care area adequately before case
- Ensure availability of necessary equipment and supplies for your patients' procedure
- Conduct complete physical and psychological assessment and evaluation of your patients' history and diagnostic tests
- Review your patients' charts for completeness prior to surgery
- Administer pre-operative medications and intravenous therapy as prescribed
- Monitor your patients until transferred to the OR
Qualifications you will need:
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Preop, PACU, ER or ICU setting; preferably in an ambulatory surgery center
- Active RN license as required by state of employment
- Required valid BCLS Certification upon employment. ***online certification not acceptable
- ACLS required
Clear Creek Surgery Center is located in Wheat Ridge, Colorado. We serve the residents of Jefferson County and surrounding areas. Our center has served these communities for the past fifteen years. The AAAHC accredited center performs over 300 cases a month. Services are in the following specialties, podiatry, ENT, ophthalmology, GYN, orthopedics, and dental. Our State-of-the-Art center is a part of the Ambulatory Surgery Division of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our PreOp Nurse PRN opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website