Account Executive – Manufacturing & LogisticsOverview
We have an exciting opportunity for a senior level “Account Executive” in our Manufacturing & Logistics Practice, to sell the full suite of Cognizant's services and solutions (including Custom Application Development & Maintenance, Engineering & Testing Services, Infrastructure Solutions, Business Consulting Services, Business Process Services, and Information Technology Services) into Manufacturing & Logistics organizations. The Account Executive is focused on scaling acquisition accounts before transitioning these to a larger Client Leadership team. Focus is on hunting opportunities within acquisition accounts, operating as the account lead where no Client Partner is assigned.Key Responsibilities
- Pursue 12-20 major accounts within the Manufacturing & Logistics sector. Accounts are both existing accounts and new logos.
- Act as the account lead on assigned accounts, setting the sales strategy and taking overall responsibility for developing and nurturing the client relationship.
- Drive growth through hunting new opportunities
- Build and manage client relationships. Manage the shaping and closure of opportunities on assigned accounts, leveraging Cognizant specialists to support as necessary.
- Serve as day-to-day contact for the client where there is thin coverage of Client Partner support.
- Scale accounts at pace
- Minimum 5 years' experience selling digital consulting services.
- Minimum 7 years' experience working for a Global Consulting Firm, Onshore/Offshore sales.
- Minimum 5 years' experience selling similar Service Offerings – Applications Development & Maintenance, Business Process Outsourcing, and Information Technology Outsourcing.
- Demonstrated success selling deals in the $5 to $50M range.
- Demonstrated consecutive quarterly and yearly quota achievement in complex selling environments utilizing a solution-selling model.
- Excellent compensation/benefits. A strong financial incentive package that includes a solid base salary with a highly attractive commissions plan. Further incentives include award programs, club trips, and excellent benefits package.
- Wide exposure to industry, product and functional best practices; as well as world-class teams supporting your sales pursuits.
- Supportive management team that rewards initiative & success.
- Exciting, industry leading practice where you can truly build a long-term career.
- Congenial, collaborative, and success-oriented culture; the opportunity to work with and learn from a diverse, highly experienced team of business professionals.
- Tremendous opportunities for growth with a real career path promoting career advancement.
A good fit for the Cognizant culture:
A person who possesses a true passion for changing organizations for the better, and desires to do so within a success-oriented, yet professional atmosphere filled with business professionals who all manifest a belief in partnership, innovation, and excellence. Our “Cultural Value Drivers” are well-known and clearly communicated within the organization: Open, Transparent, Driven, Empowered, Opportunity-Filled, Flexible & Collaborative.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jul 30 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website