AEM Forms Lead Developer (M Level) who can build all the foundational components required for Business Authors to build the Adaptive Forms using those components and also guiding & supporting them. The candidate must be experienced in hands-on development of Adaptive Forms.
- Experienced in AEM OSGi Adaptive Forms - Building Foundational components for enabling business authors to quickly build the AEM Forms and publish in portal.
- Experienced in XML, XSD, JSON - Form Data Model integration - Web services (RESTful & SOAP)
- Experienced in Adaptive Form Submission to Email, Print, 3rd Party Services, Data storage (DB)
- Good presentation & communication skill is must as the Lead developer will interact & work closely with Business Authoring team
Nice to have
- Lead Developer working experience with AEM Document Services such as Render PDF Form, Encryption, Foundation Services, Assembler, and Applying Rights, etc.
- Experience in migrating legacy print generation XDP forms to Adaptive Form types.
- Experienced in AEM Forms Designer, Workbench tools & Adobe Central Output Bridge (Print generation legacy product experience)
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Oct 27 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website