Cognizant requires a DevSecOps expert to expand, lead and manage the Application Assurance program for the Cognizant Digital Business. The Associate Director, Digital Systems and Technology (DS&T) Application Assurance Security will provide expert leadership, strategic guidance, and operational management related to the delivery and ongoing improvements for DevSecOps. This role reports to the DS&T – Business Information Security Officer (BISO) and is subject to execution as part of Cognizant's global Corporate Security functions and programs. Candidates will have a proven ability work within and across Agile ADM teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies. This person will incorporate innovation and creativity into strategic planning with a focus on improved application security, developer secure code training and end to end DevSecOps operations. This role operates within a matrixed security organization and works closely with various other Corporate Security leaders, Delivery Excellence, Information Technology, Privacy, Internal Audit, Legal and Compliance.
- Analyze existing development processes, practices, within the delivery teams and advance security integration with automation techniques to improve throughput and governance.
- Understanding established SDLC and support leading edge development by establishing standardized reusable security frameworks that enable speed to market.
- Ensure the ongoing management of a Secure Software Development Life Cycle to ensure timely delivery of application sprints with security compliance and best practices.
- Onboard and support various delivery teams to adopt DevSecOps methodology and ensure changes introduced are communicated and clearly understood.
- Apply engineering principles to improve resiliency, performance, efficiency and scalability of the DevSecOps eco system.
- Collaborate with development community to advance self-serve capability to meet business needs effectively.
- Build support structure to enable guidance related to DevSecOps components and the effective use of guidelines, policies, standards and technologies.
- Continuously improve software engineering practices related to DevSecOps.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Aug 21 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website