· Should have 8+ years of hands-on Business Analysis experience
· Minimum 3 plus years' experience in Capital markets industry
· Strong knowledge in Financial Instruments and Derivatives Products (Equities, Bonds, Fixed Income,Derivatives, Futures, Options, Swaps, Currencies)
· Strong background in understanding of regulations like FRTB(Must have) and Basel III and BCAR/CCAR
· In-depth understanding of risk (market risk, credit risk, liquidity risk , risk factors, market risk models, trade risk).
. Market Risk knowledge (Pnl explanation, VaR and Stress VaR analysis is a must).
. Knowledge of capital markets products data modelling.
. Knowledge of traded products, market risk methodologies, trading systems, risk management and control processes.
. Some exposure to market risk reporting platforms / aggregation of market risk measures.
. Conduct hands-on data analysis.
· Good Data Analysis skills – SQL, Excel
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Sep 28 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Apply on company website