Q2C Business Systems Analyst
This position may be filled at these alternative locations: Kansas City, MO / St. Louis, MO / Cincinnati, OH / Missoula, MT / Virtual
The Quote to Cash Business Systems Analyst is to guide ATG clients to a clear understanding of their next steps in undertaking their digital transformations through the application of analysis techniques and tools.
The core objective of the Q2C Business Systems Analyst is to conduct strategic analyses of both quantitative (e.g., system documentation, reports, data sets) and qualitative (e.g., interview notes, direct observations) information. As a member of ATG's Advisory & Transformation consultant team, the Q2C Business Systems Analyst will work both independently and in collaboration with the ATG consultant team and, at times, the client to deliver executive-level strategic consulting services to enterprise business clients throughout the world, operating in a wide variety of industry verticals.
- Research and Analysis: Conduct analysis, design, evaluation, modification, testing and implementation of enterprise wide systems across functional areas by reviewing business requirements and developing detailed systems requirements, clearly stating project scope.
- Communication: Act as liaison between business units/owners and Project Teams to understand business processes and key requirements, proactively working to resolve client issues.
- Documentation: Gather, create and document current and future business process flows; creating clear, concise and complete functional specifications & requirements documents using systems specifications and use analysis / diagramming tools to represent business / technical processes. Prepare and document specifications for new programs and projects by developing goals, phases and budgets.
- Boundless curiosity and commitment to using defensible analyses to identify patterns, yield insights, and support development of recommended strategies and alternative solutions from which the client can make key decisions.
- Demonstrable skills in writing, documentation, and graphical presentation
- Ability to professionally communicate, both written and verbally, in one-on-one or group settings in a manner that yields productive, lasting business relationships with clients and peers.
- Excellent skills foundational to innovation and entrepreneurial spirit: interviewing, observing, relationship-building, experimentation and association.
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a member of a team of subject matter experts in the fields of strategic consulting, computing systems, and business operation.
- Flexible and willing to change and adapt to evolving client requirements; to work in Agile, traditional and hybrid project environments, using all forms of project management tools.
- Must be committed to supporting the client's success through performance of job duties
- Up to 5 years of experience in a business or systems analysis role.
- Working knowledge of IT systems and system architectures, preferably of cloud-based systems associated with the ATG Monetization Ecosystem™
- Strong capabilities with common tools-of-the-trade (e.g. Balanced Scorecard, heatmaps, value stream mapping, RACI matrix, maturity modeling, IT Diagram, Pareto analysis, bar charts, line graphs).
4-year degree in a technical or business field of study preferred
Understanding of the Quote to Cash process (CPQ, Order Management, Billing, and CRM) a plusLocation and Travel:
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50%
- Desired locations are ATG Delivery Centers, located in Missoula, MT, Cincinnati, OH, Kansas City, MO or St. Louis, MO, however for senior experienced professionals working virtual may be an option.
Technical SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1Cloud Networks - Cisco MerakiPL2Required2BaseCase CLMPL2Required3CLM For SharePointPL2Required
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency LevelGeneric ReferencePL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Job Location : Saint Louis, Missouri, United States || Saint Louis, Missouri, United States || Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Aug 21 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website