Service Delivery Director
Qualification:Science / Engineering Graduate
• 'Facilitate periodic Governance meetings and ensure participation from relevant stakeholders.
• Engage Customer in Cognizant driven community initiatives.
• Faciliate and lead Steering committee meetings with customer / senior management stakeholders validating the health of the engagement.
• Work with sales / account teams on new opportunities and enhancing existing portfolio through data mining.
Service Management:• Accountable for Delivery of Services end to end as per the defined contract for the multiple projects being managed and adherence of SLAâ€™s as per contract.
• Accountable for Service performance through definition and management of Metrics and KPI's.
• Work with the Service Transformation Head to establish SMO (Service Management Office) with appropriate roles, skills and relevant processes required for Delivery.
• Responsible for integrating SMO (Service Management Office) roles with service delivery.
• Ensure Service Continuity to all services being delivered and keep the BCP plan uptodate.
• â€¢ Service Design and Operate.
• Capacity management.
• Availability management.
• Service level management.
• Responsible for Continual Service Improvement & Transformation.
• â€¢ Ensure that Service Operation requirements are met (including but not limited to following).
• Problem Management.
• Service Desk and Incident management.
• Security Administration.
• App support.
• IT Operations.
• Database Administration.
Service Tracking:• Conduct PMR (Project Management Review) & SMR meetings.
• Ensure incidents and service requests are handled as per targets and timelines in accordance with the SOPs defined from stakeholder.
• Represent the delivery team to provide updates during Governance meetings like Status Review, Monthly performance, Business Review meetings, Service Governance etc.
• Ensure adherence to KPIâ€™s and other contractual commitments.
• Metrics Management: Generate and conduct a review of the portfolio level performance metrics to track the performance against goals and initiate corrective actions.
• Benefits Management: Track benefits realization in program delivery.
Service Exceution:• Establish the Governance framework and conduct Service Performance review meetings and ensure participation from all stakeholders.
• Work closely with Stakeholders (Internal/External) to fulfill the needs as per engagement dynamics.
• Update leadership on key risks in the engagement.
Conflict Management:Anticipate conflict situations and oversee timely resolution of escalated issues
Knowledge Management:• ' Establish governance & oversight between Delivery and SMO for constant updation and validation of documentation within KEDB.
• Facilitate knowledge sharing across the program.
• provide support to Project Managers to achieve their knowledge goals.
• Share program charter, objectives and program plan with the larger team.
• provide inputs during the creation of program case study.
• Identify valueadds and contribute to best practices, innovations and focus on adding value to the client / organization.
• share value addition and best practices across teams.
• Create and Maintain an Onboarding toolkit for new joiners to the engagement.
People Management:• Mentor and coach Service managers and direct reports.
• Drive (establish and drive) performance management process with rigor (goal setting, appraisals and promotions) for the entire account.
• Responsible for ensuring adherence to account level training plans based on skill set needs.
• Enable periodic skill assessment of associates and subsequent adherence to learning plans.
• encourage cross skilling programs and skill enhancement initiatives.
• Continuously mentor and maintain a succession plan for all key roles and stakeholders.
• Conduct SKIP level meetings with associates to understand improvement opportunities, address issues and organize team building exercise and related events.
• Forecasts, mobilizes, recruits and trains AVM talent for the engagement.
Contribution to Org Initiatives:• Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
• Share best practices within the SBU and Organization.
• Adopt and implement organization initiatives like 'Best in Class', Pinnacle, Hackathon, Excellence intiatives, Innovation programs, Outreach etc.
• Adopt and replicate best practices from other engagements in SBU and organization.
Business Development & Customer Relationship Management:• Meet or exceed the CSS targets set by the AVM SBU head.
• Ensure that Customer escalations are minimal/zero and maintain transparent communication between the Customer and the teams.
• Escalate misalignment of ideas (in terms of feasibility, scope inclusions etc) to clients.
• articulate benefits / value add to the client.
• present the program status during weekly meetings.
• Share delivery status during steering committee meetings.
• respond to the escalations in a timely manner.
• Contribute towards identification of opportunities related to the portfolio or adjacent to the current scope of work.
• Drive innovation and transformation conversations with the Customer.
• Champion innovation and transformation conversations with the Customer.
• Manage customer relationship for the AVM portfolio including managing Customer visits, travel as required to client locations etc.
• Provide inputs during Solution Development for new requirements.
• work with onsite team to mine new opportunities.
• Act as the Single Point of Contact from AVM Delivery perspective to the Customer.
• Liaise between the Customer and Clent partner for any new project readiness requirements.
• Participate in Customer discussions in presenting Cognizant capabilities and representative case studies.
• Engage Customer and Delivery teams in expanding the Delivery footprint (for Multilingual requirements, low cost centers and BCP).
Account Operations:• Accountable for Service Delivery of the account.
• Responsible for governing service Improvement initiatives & drive account specific innovation campaigns.
• Review operational parameters which impact the bottomline eg pyramid size, utilization etc, for the portfolio to track performance against expected margins.
• Enable risk assessment and establish mitigation plan.
• Accountable for timely invoicing and revenue realization.
• Accountable for resource and revenue forecasting.
• Responsible for proactively managing costs to achieve and exceed profitability targets.
• Responsible for overall billing and invoicing & annual planning of resource / infrastructure requirements (like workspace, delivery location expansion).
• Accountable for Service Improvement initiatives & drive account specific innovation campaigns.
Audit:• Organize and participate in Delivery audits (Internal/External) and ensure closure of all action items within the agreed schedules.
Technical SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1Portfolio & Project mgmt (PPM)PL1Required
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency LevelGeneric ReferencePL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jul 20 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website