Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Solution Architect As a Microsoft Dynamics CRM / XRM Architect, you will be part of a Cognizant team that is focused on the delivery and implementation of Microsoft CRM / XRM solutions for Cognizant's clients. You will spend a majority of your time consulting directly with our clients and developing line of business solutions. You will also have the opportunity to work with the latest Microsoft technologies and solutions in enterprise-level environments. You will architect, design, and implement high-quality CRM / XRM applications and platform solutions that include such activities as:
- Lead client meetings and/or facilitated strategy sessions
- Working with customers to analyze business requirements, defining functional specifications, and consulting with clients on strategic and operational uses of the CRM/XRM platform
- Developing high level project work plans, and managing budgets and scope of work
- Developing robust architecture design and functionality
- Designing integration solutions for backend services and back office/ERP applications
- Identifying creative solutions to meet system/business requirements with and without the development of custom code
- Developing data conversion and testing strategies
- Training client personnel on the usage and administration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM / XRM Microsoft Dynamics architecture, design, implementation and deployment experience in delivering enterprise level solution. Ability to develop software based on the description of business logic and based on the existing Application. Ability to work and produce required results without close supervision.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Good work ethic and self-starting attitude, and ability to work well among a team of professionals.
- Ability to work capably under stress and to juggle multiple tasks within tight deadlines.
- Experience on Agile development experience.
- Strong analytics and problem-solving skills, interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Sensitive to working in a multicultural environment.
Technical SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRMPL1Required
Domain SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1Customer ExperienceNARequired
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency LevelGeneric ReferencePL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Aug 21 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website