*** Cognizant will not sponsor H-1b or other U.S. work authorization for this role. ***
We continuously seek exceptional associates when recruiting new employees. We pride ourselves on having extensive experience working with clients in all major markets. Cognizant's delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions and business results. At Cognizant, we believe those who challenge the way they work today will own the way tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change-maker? We are currently seeking highly skilled Salesforce System Architects with experience in large end-to-end implementations of Salesforce. We are seeking out the best problem-solvers, idea-makers, and high-energy Salesforce professionals for our fast-growing practice area. We need people with good instincts and a positive outlook that can overcome any obstacle.
- You will review business requirements and clarify them with BA team.
- You'll also be communicating the technical dependencies to the concerned teams and establishing a coordination process for smooth implementation of the individual components.
- You'll be responsible for building Functional Specification documents
- You will identify and understand the requirement and dependencies.
- You'll detail and perform code review ensuring standard methodologies.
- You will be reviewing Configuration and Customization efforts.
- You're going to resolve Trouble Reports during User Acceptance Testing.
- You're also going to provide direction and mentorship to the Offshore team and work well with the Client's Technical Architects.
- You'll be involved in full life cycle implementation and support.
- At least 10 years' experience in consulting / CRM expertise.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Salesforce platform working on both on development and administration.
- Full life-cycle Salesforce implementation experience with strong expertise in Service Cloud, and Force.com.
- Must have a strong understanding of web based technologies and object oriented programming.
- Must have advanced understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and how and when to create custom objects vs. using Salesforce standard or out-of-thebox functionality.
- Must have knowledge and experience in Apex programming, Visualforce, Lightning Component Framework, Apex Controllers, Triggers, Apex Batch jobs, REST and SOAP based Web services
- Ability to present and translate highly technical capabilities to business in a way to gain understanding and to conceptualize business value, develop technical presentations, document technical detailed design.
- Experience in establishing best practices, procedures and enforcing governance.
- A Salesforce certification is an advantage.
- Other certifications in project methodology would be a plus.
- An advanced degree is also preferred.
If you're comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we'd love to hear from you.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Oct 15 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website