AWS Sales Specialist
Business Unit Description
Cognizant AWS Business Group helps enterprises transform their business through its deep industry expertise, solutions and AWS services.
As part of an entrepreneurial team of this fast growing business, we are looking for dynamic, result oriented and experienced sales specialists to help drive growth and shape the future with AWS services. These exceptional professionals will be expected to possess a unique combination of business acumen, communication and strong interpersonal skills along with a flair for emerging cloud technologies. You will build long term relationships with Cognizant's customers and partner with Cognizant Sales Specialists and other Cognizant Service Lines to identify opportunities for cloud transformation across areas of infrastructure, application, data and other digital capabilities as available on AWS platform. Your responsibilities will include cultivating executive relationships, driving adoption through effective partnership, and market penetration at existing customers and nurture new relationships. The ideal candidate will possess both a strategic perspective to drive discussions and engagements with CXOs and BU leaders as well as enough technical depth to be able to interact and understand the language of software developers and IT architects.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Cognizant and AWS account managers to identify opportunities for sales of AWS based solutions and services at existing and new customers
- Develop annual business plans and Go-to-Market Strategy for assigned portfolio
- Review Cognizant's response to client's RFP, RFI, RFS and other solution documents to ensure alignment to winning strategy for the opportunity
- If required, own and anchor Cognizant's response to client's RFP, RFI, RFS and other solution documents to ensure development and on time submission of winning proposals
- Achieve and deliver sales revenue as per quarterly and yearly assigned goals
- Keep sense of customer satisfaction with Cognizant's delivery at ongoing relationships and highlight or escalate customer feedback as required to ensure smooth engagement delivery and complete customer satisfaction
- Advise and augment Cognizant's AWS Business Group leadership in managing and growing the Cognizant's AWS Business Group
- 10+ years of technology related sales or business development experience
- 10+ years of direct field experience selling software or cloud solutions to the F100 organizations
- Prior experience of driving $10M+ AWS business and driving large AWS deals - $50M+
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, listening and executive presentation skills
- Experience in positioning and selling technology in new customers and new market segments
- Experience in proactively growing customer relationships within an account while expanding their understanding of the customer's business
- Proven track record of success in expanding at existing customer relationships and acquiring new relationships for disruptive technologies
- Demonstrated history of meeting and exceeding quarterly and annual goals and building strong pipelines
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology deals in a collaborative environment
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Computer Science or Math or Engineering or Management degree
- AWS Cloud Practitioner
- Prior experience in selling AWS or IaaS products and services to F1000 clients for a consulting organization
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : Yes, 50 % of the Time
Job Posting : Oct 08 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website