Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization for this role.
· Review the raw requirements to understand the key outcomes expected by the client.
· Provide technical guidance to the team to identify the data source and review data profiling to understand the data and its quality.
· Review logic that needs to be incorporated in the architecture to ensure the data meets the requirements.
· Identify POC requirement to conduct the feasibility of the requirement, if required.
· Understand the relationships across different data sources and domains and provide guidance to an Analyst.
· Post signoff, design complex queries to analyze the existing data and provide critical business insights.
· Share sample data with the client to give snapshot of the expected outcome.
· Review a low level design document capturing SQL queries to achieve the target state.
· Review system integration testing during data migration from the source to the target state to ensure the requirements are met.
· Provide technical guidance to the team to resolve complex issues.
· 4-6 years in a similar data analytics role or have equivalent technical competence and experience in education.
· Have a demonstrated passion for data and working in data-driven organizations.
· Can construct effective SQL queries and will keep profiling and optimizing them until they are as efficient as possible.
· Have experience with data warehouse technologies and best practices.
· Are comfortable workings with ambiguity and possess the discipline to strive for simplicity, clarity and accuracy.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Dec 07 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website