DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Exciting opportunity to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services! HCA Healthcare is a national leader in providing modern, culturally competent, patient-centered care and we are driven by a single goal: the care and improvement of human life. We are currently looking for an exceptional Research Coordinator to join our team. We believe in our team and your ability to help us provide high quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve. We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary, tuition reimbursement, and growth opportunities. We are seeking a great addition to the team who feels patient care is as important as we do! Interested in learning more about us? Click here! HCA Graduate Medical Education is one of the nation's largest providers of residency and fellowship training programs across the nation. With more than 203 programs across 21 specialties and 43 hospitals, HCA GME is building a leading network of innovative, patient-centered graduate medical education programs. We believe graduate medical education is much more than medical training. Our goal is to inspire the next generation of physicians to care for and improve human life by focusing on patient-centered approaches to practicing the latest evidence-based medicine. HCA hospitals currently train more than 2,650 residents and fellows with that number growing to 5,500 by 2020. The GME Research Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating multiple assigned scholarly activity and research project timelines throughout all lifecycle phases. He or she will provide assistance in the development of scholarly activity and research related documents. Will also work closely and effectively with physician principal investigator(s), resident(s), fellow(s), research directors, other members of the scholarly support team, and multiple internal departments. DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Develop and maintain knowledge of scholarly activity pathways in GME and the health care environment.
- Contribute to the development of training, tools, and process documentation for both the department and for assigned projects
- Ability to think analytically and display effective brainstorming prowess and creativity, as well as work both autonomously and collaboratively with clients and colleagues required
- Demonstrate ability to create and deliver effective presentations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to communicate effectively with all levels
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, WebEx) required
- Familiarity with Statistical Software (SPSS, STATA, R, or Python)
- Background in biostatistics.
- Ensure compliance to HCA data access policy and procedures
QualificationsHIGHLY PREFERRED EXPERIENCE
- Experience in health services research environment.
- At least 1 year of experience using Statistical Software (SPSS, STATA, R, or Python)
- Coursework in Biostatistics
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website