The College of Southern Nevada appreciates your interest in employment at our growing institution. We want your application process to go smoothly and quickly. We ask that you keep in mind the following when completing your application:
- Once you start the application process you cannot save your work. Please ensure you have all required attachment(s) available to complete your application before you begin the process.
- Required attachments are listed below on the posting. Your application will not be considered without the required attachments.
- Please note that applications must be submitted prior to the close of the recruitment. Once a recruitment has closed, applications will no longer be accepted.
If you are unable to attach the required documents to your online application or need assistance regarding the application process, please contact the Talent Acquisition team within Human Resources via email at email@example.com or call (702) 651-5800 to be directed to the appropriate Recruiter.
On-campus duties are as follows:
- Proctor test for CSN Instructors, CSN Placement, GED, CLEP, and other institutions
- Assist with testing questions in-person and on the phone
- File paperwork and test
- Data entry in MYCSN and PeopleSoft
- General office cleaning
- KEEP ALL TEST CONTENT AND RESULTS CONFIDENTIAL UNDER FERPA
In the event there is a campus closure the Off-campus duties are as follows.
- Remote proctoring of CSN placement test
- Assist with testing questions by email
- Data entry in MYCSN and PeopleSoft
- Must have GED or High School Diploma
- Must be at least 21 years of age
Previous customer service experience
Work Experience in our Department supports the following Degree/Certificate Programs
- Certificate/Degree program that results in employment where office and customer service skills are required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- The ability to: communicate clearly, read, write, follow written and verbal instructions, pay attention to fine detail at all times, and follow testing center rules. This person must be a dependable employee – present when scheduled. They must carry out all duties assigned efficiently.
To be considered for this position, please upload the following documents to your application
- Cover Letter
NSHE - INTERNAL APPLICANTS PLEASE NOTE
CSN employees or employees within the Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) MUST use the "Find Jobs" process within Workday to find and apply for jobs at CSN and other NSHE Institutions. Once you log into Workday, type "Find Jobs" in the search box which will navigate to the internal job posting site. Locate this specific job posting by typing the requisition number in the search box. If you complete an application outside of the internal application process and apply as an external candidate, your application will no longer be considered at the time of minimum qualification review. In order to prevent the disqualification of your application, you will need to reapply as an internal candidate before 11:59pm the day prior to the position close date.
Posting Close Date12/31/2022
Note to Applicant
Applicants should fully describe their qualifications and experience with specific reference to each of the minimum and preferred qualifications. The search committee will use this information during the initial review of application materials.
All document(s) must be received by 11:59 p.m. the day prior to the closing date posted on the job announcement.
This position may require that a criminal background check be conducted on the candidate(s) selected for hire.
As part of the hiring process, applicants for positions in the Nevada System of Higher Education may be required to demonstrate the ability to perform job-related tasks.
Schedules are subject to change based on organizational needs.
CSN is responsive to serving the educational needs of a diverse and ever-changing community. CSN employs only U.S. citizens and aliens authorized to work in the U.S. CSN does not sponsor aliens applying for faculty, professional staff, or management positions (H-1B Visas) in the absence of exceptional circumstances as defined by the USCIS.
Apply on company website