Business Unit Risk Analyst Lead
The Business Risk Analyst Lead role may be an individual contributor or may function as a team leader of a small group responsible for assessing the operational risk of their business unit. This role will provide insight and direction relative to gaps in controls along with regular reporting to management reflecting trends, strengths and weaknesses. The role will be also manage consistency in execution of testing methods, ensuring the highest integrity of test results. Position Responsibilities:
- Lead management and oversight of all regulatory and audit inquiries.
- Responsible for the coordination and preparation of audit and exam deliverables.
- Ensure key regulatory and control timelines and required processes and evidence (documents) are tested.
- Ensure compliance and control findings are reported to management of affected areas.
- Perform risk analysis to determine level of risk to the bank and recommend action(s) to mitigate risk.
- Develop and implement new compliance programs to address regulatory changes.
- Monitor and interpret policy and procedures for assigned line of business and update as required.
- Recommend ways to reduce turn times while balancing operational risk.
- Analyze and make recommendations on department policies, processes and procedures.
- Partners with the business unit(s) to ensures all processes and procedures follow policies and federal regulations.
- Participate in Committees and Special Projects as warranted.
- Management of and/or participation in large to complex sized projects related to risk and compliance.
- Work collaboratively with business units and others on the implementation of new regulations.
- Educate and train business unit on risks that affect them.
- Ensure compliance training requirements are properly communicated and completed.
Apply on company website