Call Center Agent
Comerica Oaktec Building (Free Parking)
Hour of Operations 8am-9pm Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm Saturday
Various shifts available within the hours of operation
What we can offer you
- $1,000 Signing Bonus
- Competitive compensation starting at $18.00
- Opportunity to work remotely after introductory period
- Career Growth - promotional opportunities
- Afternoon shift hourly premium. Language (Spanish) hourly premium
- Incentive program based on performance
- Offers wide range of shifts Monday-Saturday
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays for Full Time/Part Time Employees
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k match and Life Insurance
- Earn $1,000 for every new hire referral
- Comerica Call Center earned the Gold Award for Training Excellence!
- Looking to work with a diverse team? Join our Team!
- Provide remarkable customer service by handling inbound and limited outbound calls, offering problem resolution.
- Complete account requests such as balance inquiries, reviewing transaction history, check orders, disputing electronic payments, etc.
- Assist customers with basic web banking functions, such as unlocking and resetting passwords.
- Understand Comerica's core products and services with the ability to recognize an opportunity to deepen the relationship and achieve monthly sales goals.
- Meet or exceed individual productivity and quality assurance objectives.
- Able to effectively collaborate within and across teams and departments.
- Use problem solving tactics to analyze and troubleshoot customer challenges.
Apply on company website