Marketing Brand Specialist The Marketing Brand Specialist role will be responsible for managing the development and implementation of all brand marketing programs, including but not limited to the creation and execution of advertising and marketing messaging, campaign and frontline marketing materials, and input on media programs for designated business lines; such as wealth management division. This role will ensure that all brand messaging and related activity is executed in a timely, complaints and cost-effective manner, and that all such activity is aligned to the Comerica Promise. This role will manage client relationships and projects with minimal management oversight and at times may provide guidance to junior team members as needed. Position Competencies
Successful incumbents possess strong multi-tasking skills, customer service orientation and ability to maintain composure during stressful situations, ability to work under pressure and deadlines, strong organizational and problem-solving skills. Position Requirements: Content Marketing & Management
- Manage all projects, activities and tactics associated with the development, delivery and communication of all wealth content and thought leadership articles, videos, live events and others as needed/requested.
- Manage websites and other digital content and all other thought leadership materials pertaining to the role's designated business line and engage the digital team as needed, ensuring that all such content is current, branded, compliant and optimized to support the declared marketing objectives and priorities.
- Manage project activities and workflow related to the development and approval of the aforementioned brand marketing initiatives.
- Coordinate the activities of or engage all necessary support functions (creative, media, agency and other third-party vendors, production services resources, field marketing resources, data & analytics resources, etc.) to ensure efficient execution from project inception to conclusion.
- Submit content to legal & compliance for review and implement revisions based on this direction.
- Manage message development, including creative strategy development and the creative concept development process for marketing materials that will be distributed via traditional media, digital media and other channels as well as merchandising, frontline marketing materials and other materials when applicable.
- Coordinate project activities with agency partners and internal business unit partners to facilitate the end to end marketing program development process.
- Contribute to the development and execution of new and innovative concepts that will help to improve the performance of marketing support.
- Assist in managing the logistics of targeted media strategies, campaign and frontline support materials and other tactical plans that support the role's designated business line(s).
- Work with external agency partners in the creation and distribution of effective customer and prospect outreach programs.
Apply on company website