What we can offer:
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Comerica Funded Retirement Plan and 401(K) Matching
- Tuition Assistance -- Full Time Only
- The opportunity for career advancement
The Personal Banker (PB) Flex role will work at multiple locations throughout a designated region for a temporary period of time, (normally one to two weeks) but may require more frequent movement based on the staffing needs within the region. The Personal Banker maintains focus on acquiring new customers and deepening existing customer relationships through a variety of activities. This role is responsible for processing teller transactions as well as working as a member of the platform staff. Position Responsibilities:
- Use consultative sales process for new and existing customers to identify current and future potential financial needs, with a focus on cross-selling Comerica's various product offerings.
- Always do the right thing for customers and colleagues to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Establish close working relationships with business partners to maximize customer relationship with Comerica Bank.
- Control losses by following policies and procedures,
- Utilizes approval authority for approving transactions.
- Provide transactional customer service, and process deposits, withdrawals, and payments.
- Respond with confidence to customer questions; follow through and own customer issues.
- Maintain knowledge on all policies, procedures, and products.
- This position's work schedule may require frequent Saturday rotations and requires the lifting and movement of currency/coin packages weighing up to 25 pounds.
Apply on company website