Senior Portfolio Manager
Independently manages portfolio of complex customer relationships to ensure ongoing profitability and complete conformity with credit terms. Ensures the sale of additional financial services. Maintains an in-depth understanding of commercial, economic and financial circumstances and how they impact the customers and prospective customers under their management. Coordinates with key internal partners to support servicing of existing customer base.
Portfolio and Risk Management
- Retain and manage existing loan portfolio taking ownership of all reviews and renewals for existing credit customers. Portfolio includes complex accounts.
- Formulates an opinion of whether such relationships continue to be an acceptable risk.
- Decides loan terms and conditions if within own credit limits or makes recommendations to appropriate authority.
- Develops and maintains direct relationships with customers including a calling/contact effort with target of minimum in person contact of 2x per year.
- Provide oversight and guidance to credit support in underwriting for renewals and reviews.
Work with counsel to negotiate loan documentation.
- Assist Corporate Finance on CMA led syndications.
- Provide qualitative input for RECAP creation.
- Works in conjunction with manager to prepare for and present at loan committees and credit quality reviews as applicable.
- Coordinate with Loan Closers to facilitate closing of renewals or amendments.
- Adheres to Risk Management policies and guidelines, i.e. regulatory compliance, portfolio and credit quality, and portfolio management.
- Assists with monitoring existing loans to ensure compliance with terms of loan agreement and recommends corrective action on variances.
- Identify & resolve operational and credit issues with loans held in portfolio.
- Manage all non-loan credit and product risk products for existing clients, incl. treasury (ACH, Business deposit capture, etc.,) approvals and documentation.
- Management of ad hoc and regulatory reporting within existing portfolio (both internal and external requests).
- Monitor, track, and assist in the collection of past due loan payments, exceptions, overdrafts, and maturing loans.
- Provide day-to-day servicing of portfolio including credit risk monitoring.
- Conducts interviews to develop information concerning the nature of the customer's business, financing or other needs.
- As appropriate, may provide informal team leadership responsibilities in support of the GM.
- Identify and close appropriate incremental financial solutions with the goal of retention and expansion (cross sales).
- Retain existing portfolio and associated profitability.
- Promotes public bank image by being involved in meaningful community and business development activities, as appropriate.
Apply on company website