Sales Engagement Service Project Manager Senior
The Sales Enablement Project Manager Senior. is responsible for providing project management and project leadership within Sales Enablement Team (SET) for the Retail Bank. The responsibilities include the development and implementation of sales processes for phases of projects from end to end relating to idea generation, planning, initiating, executing, monitoring, controlling, completion, follow up, and analysis of outcomes. Additional responsibilities for the SET Project Manager, Sr. include enhancing new and current processes and creating effective sales tools to support banker readiness. Please Note: This position can be performed remotely.
Successful incumbent will have extensive knowledge of sales management principles and processes.
- Develop, implement, and manage national sales and experience processes and protocols.
Create effective sales tools and reporting metrics.
- Build and maintain relationships with the partners, vendors, and stakeholders.
- Maintains the appropriate engagement routines and governance structure.
- Conducts assessments and reviews with leaders to convey progress, initiative metrics/dashboards, and updates for key milestones as applicable.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for Retail Bank and Small Business Bank processes and numerous project teams.
- Identify needs and provide training and support to front-lines sales employees including District, Regional, and Market Managers.
- Observe and review processes in the field to understand gaps and opportunities while identifying best practices.
- Manage system databases used by Retail Bank employees to obtain information on key sales metrics and information regarding Comerica's On the Job Banking Program. Develop key metrics to accurately gauge the success of various sales initiatives/processes.
- Partner closely with the Retail Learning and Development Team to create and implement broader training design and strategies.
Apply on company website