Staff Engineer The Staff Engineer/Software Engineer is responsible for the entire software life cycle – design, development, test, release, and maintenance and translates business needs into working software. Regardless of area, tools or languages, a software engineer builds and configures solutions that are easy to maintain and change, enabling a constant delivery pace to be kept indefinitely. This is achieved through continuous attention to technical excellence and good design, with extensive use of automation. The Software Engineer believes in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, and trust. We believe that you are focused on value creation, growth and serving customers with full ownership and accountability. Delivering exceptional customer and business results. Passion for software development is a must. Position Responsibilities:
- Translate product strategy and requirements into suitable, maintainable and scalable solution design according to existing architecture guard rails.
- Design and modification of new and existing features, implementation, unit testing, and support of quality assurance.
- Use an experimental mindset to identify, evaluate and recommend alternative design options which take target environment, performance security requirements and existing systems into account.
- Drive testing and deployment of software solutions, including ensuring automated testing to ensure solution quality.
- Build and operate infrastructure, toolset and deployment pipelines.
- Identify and share best practices with other teams as well as produce necessary documentation.
- Participate in Agile development methodology meetings.
- Present designs, prototypes and concepts to cross-functional partners and stakeholders.
- Stay on top of industry trends and emerging technologies.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
Apply on company website