Systems Application Analyst
The Application Analyst is responsible for taking a lead role on projects; eliciting requirements, performing user acceptance testing, providing production and business support of applications utilized and/or supported to ensure proper operations and minimal to no disruptions. What we can offer you:
- Competitive compensation and the potential for a signing bonus
- Hybrid Work Schedule
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays for Full Time Employees
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- 401(k) and Retirement Account Plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Career advancement
Successful incumbents possess analytical skills, problem solving skills, communication skills, are focused on the customer, have a drive for results and strong business acumen and are excellent at prioritizing and managing work. Position Responsibilities:
- Participation, consultation, and coordination of business / system requirements.
- Document and/or solicit requirements for small to medium size projects.
- Test planning, test script development, test execution, issue resolution and risk management.
- Interacts with various business systems operations and client areas to determine priorities and assure adequate system and technical support for responsible applications.
- Provide in-depth knowledge as subject matter expert to business users and customers.
- Utilizes standard project methodologies and serves as representative on various project teams.
- Perform day to day support activities including data base changes, user maintenance, onboarding, training, risk mitigation, system / functional queries.
- Incident management and communication, serves as the initial point of escalation to ensure issues/incidents are documented and resolved timely or escalated as appropriate.
- Establish process controls to ensure efficiency and quality.
- Interface with various levels of client, systems, and vendor/supplier contacts.
Apply on company website