Vendor Business Management Analyst
This position, Vendor Business Management Analyst, is responsible for executing third-party oversight activities including monitoring activities and data analysis in support of the BIN Sponsorship Programs ("Programs") Operations Lead. Position Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ongoing monitoring and assessment of the Programs' third-party supplier and the operating environment.
- Monitor the third-party supplier relationship to uncover issues before they become systemic.
- Assist with the managing, development, and maintenance of the Programs' monitoring plan.
- Assist with the following Complaints Business Analyst's responsibilities, on an as-needed basis:
- Monitor and assess third-party suppliers' adherence to the GES Complaint
- Management Procedures and provides assessment results to the BIN Sponsorship Programs Operations Lead.
- Provide complaint SLO adherence information and data to the BIN Sponsorship Programs Operations Lead.
- Research and evaluate resolution of complaints to determine whether actions taken on accounts or transactions reflect an error.
- Perform periodic analysis on complaints to identify trends related to the complaints management process.
- Provide reports to the BIN Sponsorship Programs Operations Lead and/or Senior Management.
- Manage day-to-day complaints-related activities.
- Monitor the complaints environment to uncover issues before they become systemic.
- Monitor and ensure proper controls are in place to identify and mitigate compliance risks that may lead to regulatory, reputational, or financial exposure.
- Recognize and evaluate the risk of doing business with third-party suppliers including risk to Comerica's reputation.
- Adhere to Comerica's on‐going governance program to monitor third-party supplier relationships, the business activities being performed and reporting and escalation of identified risks.
Apply on company website