The Northwest Health network is seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join busy hospital-employed group practice. All new or updated equipment and facilities. ERCP and EUS a plus but not required.
What you can expect:
- State of the art equipment and facilities
- Efficient patient flow in endoscopy center
- Advanced GI proceduralist within network
- Dedicated clinic and endoscopy staff
- Inpatient rounding/consults at one hospital only!
- Strong hospitalist and other subspecialty support, including a closed ICU with intensivists
- Robust employed primary care network referral base
This position includes:
- Family-oriented community resulting in great quality of life
- Collaborative medical staff and strong referral base
- Competitive base salary with incentive opportunity
- Education loan assistance
- Commencement bonus
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401K with match
- Moving allowance
- Friendly malpractice climate due to state tort reform
The Northwest Health network is seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join busy hospital-employed group practice. All new or updated equi...
Apply on company website