Medical Director for Community Quality Alliance Clinically Integrated Network Needed
Northwest Health and the physicians of the community have developed a Clinically Integrated Network (“CIN”) in the market, which is the next step in their journey toward integration and continuous improvement of care delivery, increased value for patients and community and support of long-term success. The CIN involves close alignment among hospital leadership, employed providers, community providers, payors and employers to understand the opportunities for ongoing quality improvement, better coordinated care, and a reduction in total cost of care.
- Board certified MD or DO
- Master of Business Administration, Master of Health Administration or Master of Public Health preferred
- Board certification by the American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physicians preferred
- Primary Care physician preferred
- 10 years of clinical experience is preferred
- Flexibility for physician to see patients part-time and perform CIN medical director duties part-time
- Previous experience in practice and/or committee leadership is required
- Previous experience serving on Quality Improvement and/or Peer Review committees is required
- Must have strong understanding of value-based care and population health foundational elements, as well as clinical quality programs and FTC-sanctioned Clinical Integration
- Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written and be able to negotiate and/or communicate with a wide variety of people
- Knowledge of performance metrics management, including threshold and benchmark design, is required
- FACHE certification preferred
- CHCQM-Physician Advisor experience preferred
Bentonville & Springdale, AR are part of the larger Northwest Arkansas area including Fayetteville, Rogers and Siloam Springs with beautiful lakes, streams, walking trails and culture including Broadway plays, live concerts and multi-million dollar works of art at Crystal Bridges. This is one of the fastest growing regions in the country with a population of over 520,000 people. The diverse and friendly community offers excellent schools and a strong economy. It is the corporate home of Walmart (along with 1,200+ supporting vendor companies), JB Hunt Logistics and Tyson Foods with easy access to a national airport with more than 18 direct destinations including New York and Los Angeles.
Northwest Arkansas is named the eighth best place to live by US News & World Report. This is one of the fastest growing regions in the country with a population of over 520,000 people and an average of 31 people per day moving into the area. The historic downtown and vibrant entertainment districts are recognized as top destinations for shopping, dining and the arts. Outdoor amenities abound with multiple state parks, 486 miles of Beaver Lake shoreline, an impressive regional trails system, a botanical garden, and hiking/biking/boating opportunities galore!
Competitive recruitment package may include:
- Competitive base salary with productivity and quality incentives
- Full employee benefits
- Commencement bonus
- Medical education loan assistance
- Marketing, relocation, CME and more!
Medical Director for Community Quality Alliance Clinically Integrated Network Needed Northwest Health and the physicia...
Apply on company website