Northwest Medical Center in Bentonville, AR is seeking a board certified/board eligible OB Hospitalist.
- Hospital employed, hospital based opportunity joining established OB hospitalist program on beautiful and spacious Labor & Delivery unit with 12 couplet rooms, five labor and delivery suites, one low-intervention birthing suite and two ORs
- Call can be taken from home
- Unique schedule includes 14 call shifts per month (28-day period). These 14 shifts include 10 night shifts (13-hour night shift) during the weekdays and four 24-hour weekend shifts. Potential to be completely off 2 weeks out of 4 weeks.
- Joining one other full-time employed OB hospitalist and a team of six OB/GYN physicians providing on-call back-up
- 8-bed Level II NICU on-site
The OB/GYN service line is thriving and the hospital system and community are ready and highly supportive of expanding the current group.
Northwest Arkansas is nestled in the picturesque foothills of the Ozark Mountains and was named #8 “Best Places to Live” recently by U.S. News & World Report.
- Northwest Arkansas is an area comprised of a series of cities including Bentonville, Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers, Siloam Springs and Bella Vista.
- Beautiful lakes, streams, walking and biking trails and culture including Broadway plays, live concerts and multi-million dollar works of art at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
- This rapidly growing metro area has a population of over 520,000
- Rich history, cultural interest, educational excellence and healthy economy
- Corporate home to Wal-Mart (along with 1,200+ supporting vendor companies), JB Hunt Trucking and Tyson Foods
- Great location for families, corporate professionals, small and large business owners, students and nature lovers.
- National Airport with many direct flights available, including New York, Dallas and Los Angeles
Compensation Package May Include:
- Competitive salary with production bonus
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- Education stipend for physicians finishing training
- CME expenses
- Relocation assistance
No Visa Assistance Available At This Time
Northwest Medical Center in Bentonville, AR is seeking a board certified/board eligible OB Hospitalist. ...
Apply on company website