Become part of larger footprint while working at a local community medical center in Southern Missouri which is part of the larger entity of Community Health Systems (CHS).
COMMENCEMENT BONUS OF $100,000 IS AVAILABLE!
Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon to join a hospital based practice where they capture 100% of the ORTHOPEDIC market share in the region .
- Anticipated call 1:3
- Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Clinic is located on campus
- Practice experience preferred
- J-1 Visa Sponsorship
Why Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center:
It is a state-of-the-art 412 bed (all private) facility. Poplar Bluff is located in southern Missouri just 2 ½ hours from St. Louis and has a population of 33,000 with a service area over 125,000!
Why Poplar Bluff:
- Clean, safe, family-friendly area - very civic minded community
- Access to 3 rivers for outdoor activities
- 18 hole golf course & country club
- Strong public school system
- Cost of living is at least 15% lower than the US Average
Competitive Recruitment Package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision Benefit
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- CME Assistance
- Relocation allowance
Please reach out to Michele Gutermuth
or text to 314-818-5168
Apply on company website