A large multispecialty group in Massachusetts needs an additional physician to their team. They welcome family medicine, internal medicine, med-ped, and geriatric physicians. They are adding another physician to their staff due to an increase in patient volume. This is an outpatient position. You will work 32 clinical hours and 8 administrative hours per week that may be completed at home. You will see 18 to 20 patients per day. Join this team that continues to focus on providing better health care that drives them to be innovators, collaborators, and trusted care providers. The leadership values your input and understands the importance of work-life balance.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come work in the 9th largest municipality in Massachusetts. Lynn is situated on the Atlantic Ocean only 4 miles north of Boston and is part of Greater Boston's urban inner core.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Competitive salary and productivity based RVU incentive plan
- Work at one of the top hospitals in Boston
- Large multispecialty group
- Outpatient position working Monday through Friday
- H-1B visas are welcomed
- Team-based care environment
- Work-life balance
- Near the North Shore of Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
A large multispecialty group in Massachusetts needs an additional physician to their team. They welcome family medicine, internal medicine, med-ped...
Apply on company website