The Sales Order Management Specialist is a member of the Inside Sales team and will be responsible for the timely, efficient and accurate (first time right) entry and processing of customer sales orders in the relevant systems and tools. This role will also prepare sales quotation based on pre-agreed criteria, catalogue and instruction from the Inside Sales team. This role will ensure high performance, productive and excellent operational customer service. Sales Order Management specialists will have a flexible mindset and a ‘right first- time' mentality in everything they do. Close working partnership with Inside Sales teams is essential for the successful delivery of this role. Roles at this level will work under supervision but will be expected to prioritize own workload and ensure tasks are completed within agreed timescales.
- Examining customer orders for validity of specification of products ordered (incl configuration), quantities ordered, any special pricing agreements or requirements
- Coordinating with Inside Sales if order details are not in line with expectation
- Efficient, prompt and accurate of order entry and in accordance with Customer specific SLAs and requirements in coordination with Inside Sales
- Processing of sales orders in line with process specification and requirements
- Checking purchase orders to ensure all details are correct, in line with Sales orders and the right source of supply has been selected (based on rebates, pricing, availability, inventory, contract, customer requirements etc)
- Coordinating with Buyers / Purchasing Support for information on non-standard and non-compliant orders (if not already available in existing tools)
- Coordinating with Inside Sales or other stakeholders if orders are blocked in the system due to margins, customer credit limit breaches, export control
- Selecting the right delivery service, configuration and other value added services as required by the customer
- Coordinating with internal service providers to obtain information relating to sales order processing
- Enable high customer satisfaction through effective (first time right) and efficient processing of orders to meet Customer SLA requirements
- Processing returns (as advised and approved by Inside Sales) in accordance with SLA
- Ensuring Credits are processed in the system (as advised and approved by Inside Sales) promptly
- Resolving order and invoices queries (as received) promptly
- Regular review of the requirements for the order management team and development of suitable measures for optimization
- Partner with business leaders to deliver services that support company objectives and that are consistent with Winning Together values.
- Embrace and support Computacenter's mission and core values.
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- 1-2 years sales and/or Customer Service experience (preferred).
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
Skills & Competencies
- Good knowledge and experience of SAP, MS Office and MS Teams.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strategic thinking and tactical execution skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable communicating with colleagues in different countries where English is not the first spoken language.
- Good self-organization and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple requests simultaneously.
- Can build trust, be assertive when required and shows initiative and enthusiasm.
- Resilience, and able to deal with stressful situations.
- Business and financial acumen with strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrate an understanding of product supply chains.
- Commercially astute.
- Team-oriented working and thinking
- Professional self-starter able to work independently and collaboratively with others to accomplish goals
- Assertiveness and ability to navigate ambiguity
- Drives focus on simplifying complex solutions and processes
Computacenter is a leading independent technology partner, trusted by large corporate and public sector organizations. We help our customers to source, transform and manage their IT infrastructure to deliver digital transformation, enabling users and their business. Computacenter is a public company quoted on the London FTSE 250 (CCC.L) and employs over 15,000 people worldwide. In US we support some of the country's best-known businesses with regional headquarters in both San Francisco & New York City and an Integration Center in Silicon Valley. www.computacenter.com/us
WE OFFER A GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE!
There's so much more to enjoy about being at Computacenter Inc. than just having a rewarding career. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, Computacenter Inc. provides an attractive mix of benefit plans to contribute to its employees' good health, future financial security and peace of mind.
You must be authorized to work in the United States.
Computacenter Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce.
No AGENCIES, please. We are not obligated to pay any fees for any individuals we decide to hire.
Apply on company website