Otolaryngologist opportunity i Northern Florida (Jacksonville greater metro)
- Board certified or board eligible with plans to sit for boards.
- Elective outpatient practice will be the primary focus and call coverage is not burdensome
- Some trauma call will be required
Competitive compensation and strong benefit package.
- 350+ inpatient beds
- The only level II trauma center in county
- Shortest hospital ER wait times in the area with a dedicated Pediatric ER and another free-standing ER a few miles away from the hospital
- 24/7 on-site imaging and radiology services
- 24-bed inpatient psychiatry unit, 20-bed inpatient rehabilitation unit and 20 ICU beds.
- Committed to Graduate Medical Education with seven residency programs (including ER, Psychiatry, General Surgery and Primary Care) and three fellowship programs. By the year 2022, we will expand our ACGME accredited residency and fellowship programs to 175 residents and fellows.
With a population of close to 1.5 million people, a low cost of living, high quality of life and wonderful climate, our region is one of the few places in the United States that is experiencing a growing population of young professionals. Known for its excellent schools from kindergarten through college, strong military presence, affordable cost of living and enjoyable, year round outdoor activities!
Northeast Florida is known for its outdoor recreation opportunities, featuring 90 miles of beaches along the Atlantic Ocean and the majestic St. Johns River. Enjoy playing golf, playing tennis or other popular sports such as wakeboarding, surfing, waterskiing and boating.
COME JOIN US! Apply today:
**WE ALSO HAVE POSITION OPPORTUITIES in/near:
**EMAIL CV WITH INQUIRY and/or CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION: firstname.lastname@example.org // 910-471-2616
Otolaryngologist opportunity i Northern Florida (Jacksonville greater metro) Qualified Candidates: - Board certified or bo...
Apply on company website