***Updated April 2021***
Two-person critical care group looking for one or morePulmonary/Critical Care BC/BEphysicians to rotatedaytime, inpatient, closed ICU dutiesat Seton Medical Center in Daly City. Nights covered by dedicated physician/NP team.
Responsibilities include running multi-disciplinary rounds, taking care of bread-and-butter ICU and surgical patients (e.g. stroke, cardiac surgery, and neurosurgery).There is also a dedicated palliative care case manager for rounds and family meetings.
Minimum work commitment is 3-4 shifts per four-week block, with full-time commitment (12-14 shifts per four-week block) earning over $450,000.
Future plans include expanding to inpatient pulmonary consult service and outpatient pulmonary clinic.
- Work as few as 3 consecutive days per month; or up to 14 shifts in 3- or 4-day blocks
- Pulmonary and Critical Care BC/BEONLY
- ICU: 12-hrs on-site (7a-7p) in aclosed ICU system with average census 10-12 patients
- NP/PA take overnight in-house call
- Active CA license and DEA required
- Collections incentives for all procedures
- Inpatient pulmonary consult service also available for extra incentive pay
- Basic critical care procedures required (e.g. intubation, central lines, chest tubes, bronchoscopy).
- **PHYSICIANS WITH DIRECT APPLICATIONS ONLY; NO RECRUITERS**
***Updated April 2021*** Two-person critical care group looking for one or more Pulmonary/Critical Care BC/BE<...
Apply on company website