DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
SHIFT: THIS POSITION IS FULL TIME EVENINGS
Are you looking for a work environment as a Nurse Manager of Labor and Delivery where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with Medical City Dallas today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the Medical City Healthcare team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Medical City Dallas, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Nurse Manager of Labor and Delivery for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- The Department Manager is responsible for all departmental functions in support of the hospital mission, vision and facility goals.
- The manager identifies the cost-effective systems needed to support the business of the department taking into account business trends, resource availability and changes in customers.
- This position establishes effective working relationships with all constituencies, including patients, physicians, employees, volunteers and vendors.
- Is responsible for fiscal and human resource allocation based on guidelines.
- Develops plan of care for service based upon RN assessment/ re-assessment.
- Is responsible for maintaining all requirements needed to function as a staff nurse in Labor and Delivery in order... Please click HERE to view full job description.
Apply on company website