Methodist Healthcare is excited to announce newly increased rates for all RNs! Apply to learn more!
Here at Methodist Healthcare, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
We want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Moving, mortgage, and real estate assistance
- 100% matching 401k based on years of service
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking nurses for our Emergency Roomat Methodist Stone Oak Hospitalto ensure we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Our Registered Nurses have access to a variety of resources to help you reach your goals including:
- A comprehensive orientation process
- Valuable mentorship from specialty specific educators
- Leadership development programs
- State-of-the-art units equipped with the latest technologies in patient care
Critical factors to your success include:
Assess, plan, and evaluate patient care needs
Carry out physician orders
Administer prescribed medications, change dressings, clean wounds, and monitor vital signs
Provide respiratory and ventilator management and monitoring for patients
Serve as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care
Monitor, record, and communicate patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems
Instruct and educate patients and families.
Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team
Graduate of an accredited diploma, associates, or baccalaureatedegree nursing program
Current RN License in the State of Texas or Multi-State Compact License(Employees with RN Compact License are required to obtain Texas RN Licensewithin 90 days of hire date)
- Current American Heart Association BLS Certification
- BSN preferred
- &l... Please click HERE to view full job description.
Apply on company website