Location: Anaheim, CA
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Not specified
Construction Project Manager
Company Name: CNC Contractor Corporation
- Plan, direct & coordinate all activities in connection with the management of construction projects through the supervision of subordinate personnel. Work through all issues concerning construction & maintenance of structures, facilities, & systems.
- Directly involved with the conceptual development, resolution of design & detail issues of various construction projects.
- Manage & supervise the updates changes in the plans to void any discrepancy, prepare & manage the drawings page turn over by conducting meetings with architect & designers.
- Resolve matters such as work procedures, & construction problem, prepare activity schedules, track monthly job cost & budget reports; review & approve time & material tickets with superintendents; coordinate with project team concerning general project tasks activities & schedule meeting deadlines.
- Inspect projects to monitor compliance with environmental regulations, building & safety codes, attend state fire marshall inspections. (6) prepare cost estimates, budgets, & work timetables.
Requires: Master's degree in construction engineering/management related field.
Experiences: at least 1 year of experience in Construction engineering/management related.
Apply on company website