The eCommerce Merchandise Specialist is the executor of the complete product setup process. This role includes entering all original pricing, managing price changes, image procurement and modification, entering copy and tech features, and managing the virtual catalogue to ensure accuracy. The eCommerce Merchandise Specialist is the authority on product information and voicing consumer concerns.
1. Setup product in multiple systems.
2. Processes and uploads images in multiple systems.
3. Creates and manages product setup tracking sheets to determine product schedules.
4. Complete workflow for price list setup.
5. Creates and maintains website navigation and galleries.
6. Complete daily updates to sites.
7. Regular review of website for accuracy and resolution.
8. Organize and coordinate sample displays.
9. Serves as team product expert.
10. Manages gift with purchase items.
11. Performs duties consistent with the Company's AAP/EEO goals and policies.
12. Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
1-2 years of professional work experience in an Omni-channel, fast paced environment.
High School Diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred.
Maintain a positive and professional relationship between Wolverine Worldwide and the consumer.
Attention to detail, accuracy, and follow through is required.
Strong organizational skills and ability to work with time-sensitive material.
Knowledge and ability to work in multiple systems across multiple brands.
Accountable for maintaining an ethical standard of behavior.
Communicate timely and effectively through excellent verbal and written skills.
Act independently within established policies.
Proficient with MS Office.
Normal office environment. Ability to work a non-conventional standard schedule. Some travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Apply on company website