Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Perform maintenance, repair, testing, and rebuilding of products in a timely, accurate and safe manner.
- Perform minor electrical maintenance.
- Products include pumps, piping systems, drive motors, flow systems, measurement devices, and instrumentation.
- Maintain, adjust, make repairs, and operate equipment using pumps, air compressors, test equipment, etc.
- Install and/or repair tubing or piping.
- Complete all applicable documentation for actions taken.
- Represent Company during Field Service tasks providing a “can do” attitude.
- Identify and report safety issues to Warehouse Manager.
- Research task criteria prior to beginning any repair.
- Other duties around the shop as assigned by Manager.
- High School diploma/GED required, 2 year Associate Degree preferred.
- 3-5+ years of previous field service experience with above mentioned products; namely industrial pumps, flow meters, drive motors, and measurement/instrumentation devices.
- Extremely strong mechanical aptitude.
- Experience in reading blueprints, P&ID's, and other diagrams
- Familiarity with lock-out/tag-out procedures strongly desired.
FCX Performance is an Applied Industrial Technologies Company and a leading process flow control company, providing technical, mission-critical products and services to more than 15,000 end users, OEMs, and EPC firms across a broad range of industries and markets. Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading industrial distributor that offers more than 6.5 million parts to serve the needs of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry.
Applied® provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services. Applied also offers storeroom services and inventory management solutions that provide added value to our customers.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website