Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Windy Hill/Ballpark
Seeking successful hands on General Manger for the Courtyard by Marriott Windy Hill! Why You Want to Work for Us...
HVMG is a growing property ownership and management company with opportunities for development and advancement for Excellent individuals.Why you will enjoy this job
This is a great opportunity for a high energy, hands on General Manager. You will have the opportunity to use your excellent relationship building skills, be an active member of the local community and drive exceptional results!The Ideal Candidate for this Position
The ideal candidate is an a hands on General Manager with an established and consistent track record of high performance in RevPAR index, margin and guest satisfaction improvement. They will thrive in an environment of autonomy where they will run the hotel as if it is their own business.Requirements
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- Requires a minimum of 5 plus year of leadership experience in a hotel environment. (including General Manager).
- Must have similar brand experience.
- Must be able to lead Revenue and Sales disciplines.
- Position will be required to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, and weekends.
- Experience managing and completing hotel Accounting responsibilities.
- Track record improving yield and building volume.
- Track record driving and meeting GSS.
- Consistently exceed revenue and guest expectations.
- Ability to manage change effectively.
- Provide leadership to position the property to achieve the mission.
- Provide leadership to the departments to achieve their goals and objectives.
- Communicate the goals and objectives and inspire associates to achieve those goals.
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to sell concepts and ideas to management, peers, and associates.
- Maintain a good working relationship with guests, groups, and personnel from other departments.
- Demonstrate team building experience and lead by example.
- Participative management style.
- Proven successful leadership experience.
- Abilities to inspire, train, and develop people for promotion.
- Experience training associates.
- Instill a guest service attitude in all associates with a "can-do" attitude.
- Coach associates how to resolve and deescalate conflicts.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Work with limited support.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proficient knowledge of computers in order to complete essential job functions successfully.
- Strong customer service orientation and skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Exceptional detail in follow-up.
- Excellent budgetary, projections, and cost control skills.
- Ability to produce consistent profits.
- Follow/enforce company policies and procedures.
- Resolve problems.
- Assume responsibility/accountability.
- Thorough understanding of HR requirements and regulatory agency requirements.
- Provide overall direction, coordination, and ongoing evaluation of operations.
- Ability to quickly evaluate alternatives and decide on a plan of action.
- Forecasting skills.
- Solid skills selling and negotiating programs/projects.
- Consistently call on new customers and develop new business.
- Involved with local community to develop business.
- Juggle and balance needs of company and owner.
- BA/BS 4-5 year degree or foreign equivalency.
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Life Insurance / Long Term Disability /Short Term Disability
- 401K with a match!
- Paid Vacation Days / Paid Personal Days /Paid Holidays
Apply on company website