Brattleboro Retreat, a not-for-profit, regional specialty mental health and addiction treatment center is seeking a BC/BE Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist. Our staff of adult and child and adolescent psychiatrists is among the largest and most experienced in the nation. We are team players who recognize that each member of our medical staff brings a unique set of clinical skills and interests to their practice.
- BC/BE in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry with an interest in inpatient adolescent care
- Open to practicing psychiatrists and 2024 fellows
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Competitive, attractive compensation includes paid call
- Relocation assistance
- Comprehensive and generous benefit package
- Brattleboro is a community of 12,000 located in the scenic southeastern corner of the Vermont on Interstate 91 near the Massachusetts and New Hampshire borders.
- Known as the “Gateway to Vermont” and located in the lush Connecticut River Valley
- Great outdoor recreation from summertime hiking, biking and kayaking to wintertime skiing, snowshoeing, and skating
- Abundance of cultural venues including Friday night Gallery Walks, theaters, and an eclectic music scene
- Restaurants, breweries, and wineries to suit many gastronomic preferences
Apply on company website