Obstetrics and Gynecology Position - Montana
$400,000 Starting Base Salary
Direct Student Loan Repayment and Stipend Through Training
Step into a well-established clinic owned by a supportive, financially stable hospital that has been serving the community for over 100 years. Join a team who pride themselves on providing exceptional, patient-centered care.
- Team includes established OBGYN and women's health nurse practitioners
- Over $30 million invested- renovated outpatient pavilion, cancer center with TomoTherapy and nursing home
- Blocked OR time
- 1:3 flexible call schedule which is typically light
- Provide quality care by averaging 15 patients per clinic day
- $400,000 starting base salary
- Guaranteed student loan repayment + housing stipend
- Signing bonus, relocation expenses, full benefits, vacation/CME time + CME allowance, malpractice with tail coverage
This lush valley community is located just along the Yellowstone River and has a beautiful backdrop of rolling hills and bluffs. This is a growing and thriving area with the warm ‘hometown feeling' you have always desired.
- Enjoy the distinct four seasons and NO state sales tax
- Low cost of living (6.5% lower than the US national average)
- Progressive economic environment with low unemployment rate
- Abundance of outdoor activities - golfing, fishing, biking, boating and hunting
- Affordable housing- average cost of home is $161,000
- Safe area with a genuine sense of community- great place to raise a family
- Public and private schools – 10:1 student to teacher ratio
- Regional airport less than an hour away
Obstetrics and Gynecology Position - Montana$400,000 Starting Base SalaryDirect Student Loan Repayment and Stipend Through Trainin...
Apply on company website