Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon Needed - Florida
Private Practice - Partnership - Autonomy
Established in 2001, this private practice has evolved to become the leader in orthopedics in the region with 75 providers and a support staff of 260.All of the physicians are board certified and fellowship trained. November 1, 2020 they will take over the trauma services for a 525-bed hospital that treats Level ll patients.They currently have 1 fellowship trained Trauma Surgeon (Medical Director) and 3 Physician Assistants and need 1 additional Trauma Surgeon.
- $550,000 base salary with a conservative $640,000 first year potential
- One week on, one week off, 24 hour schedule
- Team care approach with scribes and medical assistants which allow you to spend the majority of the time in the OR
- Comprehensive benefits, relocation, sign-on-bonus and partnership
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible
- Stable work history and the position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Combining both relaxation and adventure, and letting you choose just how active you want to be, enjoy the22 miles of beaches,an extensive park system,world-class fishing,historic neighborhoods, vibrantstreet arts scene,creativecoastal cuisine, deliciouscraft beer, vibrantnightlifeand so much more Jacksonville, FL offers!
- Florida's youngest population, family-oriented community with exception educational opportunities for your children
- Stand-out museums, boutique galleries, performing arts galore, and professional sports
- Surfing, swimming, sunbathing, fishing, hunting boating and much more!
- Thriving culinary culture pioneered by local chefs that have been nationally and internationally trained
Job ID:TS 11604734
Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon Needed - FloridaPrivate Practice - Partnership - AutonomyEstablished i...
Apply on company website