Why CVS Health?
As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all! We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
We are looking for career minded individuals to join us in our Accounts Receivable team!
• Contact payer via phone, website, or fax to initiate claim re-processing
• Research, compile, and submit formal appeals for reimbursement
• Review payer explanation of benefits, patient record, and contact insurance to determine root cause of denial or partial payment
• Research and resolve claim errors, while maintaining quality and productivity standards
• Collaborate with internal partners such as contracting, intake and customer service for issue resolution
• Identify and escalate trends for process improvement
• Identify and resolve errors to patient demographic, insurance, and account balance information
• Allocate balances to the next responsible party (i.e. secondary insurance or patient/guarantor)
• Comply with and adhere to all regulatory compliance areas, policies and procedures (including HIPAA and PCI compliance requirements), and "leading practices"
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision insurance as well as a wide-ranging list of supplemental benefits and discount programs. In addition to sixteen paid days off for employees, we also offer ten paid holidays.
Some of our other perks include:
• Flexible work schedule: choose the time that you work your 8-hour day starting between 6:00am and 9:30am; ending your day by 6:00pm
• Competitive compensation with potential for growth opportunities
• Comprehensive 6-week training program to best set you up for success
• Superior work environment with onsite cafeteria
• Free parking at the facility and bus subsidy
• CVS retail store discounts
• 18+ months experience in healthcare billing and/or collections or previous internship within the CVS Health Revenue Cycle Department
• Prior experience at CVS Health
• Completion of a certificate and/or training program in billing and collections
• Prior customer service experience
• Experience with Medicaid
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
At Coram, a CVS Health business, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website