Coram/CVS Health is looking for a high-energy healthcare professional to join our Mt Prospect team as an Admissions Coordinator! This rewarding opportunity allows you to work closely with patients and their caregivers to coordinate in-home IV therapy services. We believe that as the "face of the company", Admission Coordinators are a key part of creating a positive experience for our patients. In this dynamic and fast-paced role, you will be responsible for coordinating home infusion services between branch personnel, Sales, the insurance team, and referral sources in order to ensure excellent service for new home infusion patients.
As a Admission Coordinator you will…
• Act as the main point of contact for Coram's patients, caregivers, referral sources, and Sales team.
• Resolve patient issues and respond to phone and fax inquiries regarding in-home IV order requests.
• Assess patient needs and document all communication in the Electronic Medical Records system regarding coordination of care.
• Communicate with various departments by providing information pertaining to equipment, supplies, and services needed to start patients on service with our company.
• Collaborate with Coram's insurance professionals to verify patient benefit coverage and financial responsibility.
• Relay insurance coverage and patient responsibility to referral sources, Sales, and patients. Discuss patient responsibility and documentation required for billing of services.
• Confirm start of care details with all parties to ensure a seamless transition into homecare for our customers.
Typical work hours for this position are Monday – Friday, between 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM, with an opportunity for over-time based on business need. This is a full-time, permanent career that offers excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, a competitive 401k, and additional benefits.
With Coram/CVS Health, you'll have an exciting opportunity to utilize your healthcare and customer service experience with a team who are passionate about making a difference in patient's lives. You can have an impact by providing the best care, education, and support to our patients, improving their overall quality of life!
Coram/CVS Health is a Fortune 7 company and national leader in the home infusion and enteral nutrition fields. The word “Coram” derives from the Latin word “cor,” meaning “heart”... and our dedication to our customers is truly from the heart.
Do you want to learn more? Check out the videos below! https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare or https://www.youtube.com/user/CVSPharmacyVideos
* Minimum two years experience in customer service.
* Minimum two years experience in healthcare.
* Minimum one year experience working in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Outlook and Word.
* Experience working with healthcare insurance.
* Experience with medical terminology.
* Experience working in a pharmacy setting.
* Certified Pharmacy Technician License
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Ability to work with a sense of urgency.
* Strong attention to detail
Verifiable High School Diploma or GED is required.
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services providing infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website