This critical compliance position provides daily oversight and long term thought leadership as it relates to distribution center pharmacy product flow, regulatory and operational compliance, and quality assurance programs. This position will liaison with cross-functional business partners, outside agencies, pharmacy operations and Distribution Center leadership regarding current and future product flow.
The primary emphasis of this position is to provide direct support to ensure that the pharmacy product flow is efficient while complying with all state and federal laws and regulations that apply to the business where there is a risk of non-compliance. Manages, creates, and provides essential reports on the activities related to LTC pharmacy experience scorecard, LTC P&L, Cycle Count reporting and compliance, merchandise date code compliance, metric reporting and inventory productivity, and food safety reviews. Due to the crucial scope of analytics and impact within the organization, this position will interact with several departments specifically, but not limited to DC Operations, Inventory Management, Merchandising, Reverse Logistics, Category Managers, Finance, Store Operations (LTC, retail and Target), Legal, Treasury, Internal and External Audit and Quality Assurance.
Additional responsibilities include SOX Testing, Assumed Receipts Model maintenance, Inventory Movement Optimization and special requests to support distribution center and Supply Chain leadership.
This position requires innovative thinking to lead discovery and implementation of process, quality, and control improvements supporting distribution center operations and interaction.
1. Direct support to the Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) initiative. Responsibilities include a detailed understanding of the law and its corresponding timeline, requirements for CVS Health Distribution Centers, creating functional business requirements to comply with the law, communications, training and rolling out the solution.
2. Direct, manage, and maintain date code compliance in the distribution center network. Review inbound/outbound date code requirements by category to ensure proper handling in the distribution center. Require distribution center resolution for store reports of short- or outdated merchandise received on distribution center deliveries, and track results. Work with Merchandising and Store Operations in periodic reviews of inbound and outbound requirements for code dated categories.
3. Monitor metric reporting including but not limited to LTC P&L, LTC Scorecard, Warehouse Damages, Mark Outs, Cycle Counts, Assumed Receipts and MCR's. Research any substantial variances by conferring with DC management and Asset Protection as well as Warehouse Accounting.
4. Initiate and facilitate cross-functional communication between distribution center leadership, Inventory Management, Merchandising, and Quality Assurance.
5. Engage with the Supply Chain Business Request Team and IS to assist with the management of Supply Chain Pharmacy Product Flow and DC Compliance business requests related to Supply Chain compliance, pharmacy product, and quality.
6. Perform quarterly SOX Testing for Supply Chain Receiving. Review and test controls regarding receiving. Provide findings and documentation to Internal Audit, and facilitate corrective action plans, when required.
7. Manage initiatives that drive results for Supply chain related initiatives
8. Initiate DC practices to support enterprise initiatives.
• 3 years of prior experience in supply chain, distribution or business analytics
• Bachelors degree.
•Pharmacy technician training.
• Demonstrated leadership, motivation, and team building skills.
• Self-starter and able to work independently and as a member of an integrated, interdisciplinary team to carry out assigned responsibilities.
• Demonstrated ability to perform root cause analysis and independently solve business problems.
• Ability to lead, influence and drive decision making and consensus across all levels within the organization and with outside regulatory agencies as applicable.
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management, written and verbal.
• Strong time management and organizational skills to effectively prioritize and manage multiple initiatives in order to maximize the business impact .
• Proven ability to work with a high degree of accuracy, confidentiality and attention to detail.
• Demonstrated experience interpreting regulatory doctrine.
• Proven track record for constructing and presenting data to support recommendations and project objectives.
• Proven ability to lead, influence, and drive decision-making and consensus across all levels within the organization.
• Proven ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply sound business judgment.
• Ability to develop and implement sustainable processes for compliance.
• Ability to perform both independently and with others to solve critical business issues.
• Strong technical expertise including significant experience with Microsoft Access, Excel, and SharePoint is required; database experience utilizing SQL is preferred; working knowledge of Corporate Mainframe is preferred.
• Strong leadership qualities to effectively collaborate, influence and operate cross-functionally throughout the retail organization.
Bachelors degree in Supply Chain, Business, Quality Assurance, or related field.
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website