Rally Administrator position responsible for managing, updating and maintaining the Rally application for teams across the country.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include:
• Experience using Rally (formally Agile Central)
• Able to troubleshoot Rally application issues and add-on integration issues
• Manage and maintain user profiles and projects creation
• Conduct training for employees and new hires on how to use the tools, new functionality, etc.
• Ability to lead and provide user assistance during major upgrades.
• Develop and compile training materials based on the department's needs.
• Working with our Rally instance hosting provider on necessary upgrades and communications with others on planned outages.
• Develop and maintain key business metrics and KPI to measure the achievement of business goals and drive analysis and management reporting
• Ability to constantly provide user support within the SLA
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in Business process design, business analysis, or program management using Rally or a similar application.
• 3+ years experience working in PMO enterprise organization.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project and Sharepoint.
• Business process management experience in the Healthcare industry
• Health care, insurance, pharmacy or PBM experience is a plus
• Understanding of project and software development methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, SDLC,ARUP, etc…
• Strong Microsoft Office (including MS Project) skills
Bachelor's Degree or higher in Information Technology or Information Systems.
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website