Leads and participates in the development, validation and delivery of algorithms, statistical models and reporting tools. Solves complex analytical problems.
• Develops and/or uses algorithms and statistical predictive models and determines analytical approaches and modeling techniques to evaluate scenarios and potential future outcomes.
• Performs analyses of structured and unstructured data to solve multiple and/or complex business problems utilizing advanced statistical techniques and mathematical analyses and broad knowledge of the organization and/or industry.
• Collaborates with business partners to understand their problems and goals, develop predictive modeling, statistical analysis, data reports and performance metrics.
• Develops and participates in presentations and consultations to existing and prospective constituents on analytics results and solutions.
• Interacts with internal and external peers and managers to exchange complex information related to areas of specialization.
• Use strong knowledge in algorithms and predictive models to investigate problems, detect patterns and recommend solutions.
• Use strong programming skills to explore, examine and interpret large volumes of data in various forms.
• 5 or more years of progressively complex related experience.
• Demonstrates proficiency in most areas of mathematical analysis methods, machine learning, statistical analyses, and predictive modeling and in-depth specialization in some areas.
• Strong knowledge of advanced analytics tools and languages to analyze large data sets from multiple data sources.
• Anticipates and prevents problems and roadblocks before they occur.
• Demonstrates strong ability to communicate technical concepts and implications to business partners.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website