As a Security Architect Advisor, you will use your knowledge, experience and skills to design and deliver reusable security architecture depictions that meet our control standards, guidelines and best practices. You'll research, follow guidelines and best practices, solve complex problems by applying new perspective with existing solutions, impact a range of customer, project or service activities. You will also maintain knowledge of our existing security technologies to analyze those capabilities and needs with new, yet to be evaluated technologies.
- A minimum of 5 or more years as an enterprise architect or an information security architect with cloud experience.
- Understanding of security standards and frameworks such as NIST or ISO.
- Broad architectural background with ability to go deep
- Demonstrated strong critical thinking skills, good judgement and decision-making capability.
- Experience in leading projects demonstrating deliverables and follow-through.
- Ability to earn trust and become a trusted advisor among peers and stakeholders.
- Experience in delivering on concurrent assignments
- Self-motivated to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Collaborative with others in the team and beyond
- Strong critical thinker, analytical, consistent follow-through.
- Ability to explain the value proposition and technical topics to those with or without a technical background (verbal and written).
- Experience with Windows, Linux and Mainframe
- Efficient use of basic tools including Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Sharepoint, Visio, Teams and Webex.
Related industry certifications such as CISSP, CISM or CISA
Bachelor degree or equivalent in information security, engineering, information technology, computer science or related area.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website