CVS Health's Pharmacy Services Segment serves our purpose of “Helping People on their path to better health” by minimizing client costs and improving health outcomes for more than 92 million plan members. We operate mail order pharmacies, retail and mail Specialty pharmacies, and offer broad capabilities that include formulary management and clinical services.
The PSS capital Senior Consultant will support the ongoing investment of capital according to strategic plan. This role will report to the PSS Capital Director. The Senior Consultant will:
• Create a monthly capital results package covering results across all business units within the PSS.
• Run the annual and monthly intake of capital projects including data cleanup, database queries, and scheduling/leading meetings with business owners to clarify project purpose and outcomes.
• Measure and track business and IT progress at meeting committed spend, labor, rate, and EBIT targets.
• Serve as point of contact for capital planning questions and ongoing activities.
• 3 or more years of experience supporting financial processes such as capital planning, accounting, FP&A, financial operations, etc.
• 3 or more years of experience in a major financial platform such as SAP or Oracle.
• 3 or more years of experience in Excel and one or more database application (Access, SQL, SAS, etc.).
• Proven track record proactively driving process and quality improvements.
• Strong analytical skills.
• High school diploma/GED required.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field preferred.
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website