The Advisor Application Development is a liaison position coordinating Minute Clinic/Digital projects between the Business and Minute Clinic IT. The Sr. Advisor Enterprise Initiative position will be responsible for leading solutions and integration for Minute Clinic applications including web application and services and working with external vendors and other Departments as needed. This Advisor will be a key leader and a visionary to the technology direction and roadmap for enterprise business capabilities in Minute Clinic. This position will influence business leaders and technical leads in achieving CVS Health strategic goals through the use of reusable, highly reliable retail assets. Incumbent is responsible for the SDLC of Minute Clinic projects in a leveraged capacity at all stages of the system lifecycle (PRF input, BEG, Requirements, Design, Build, QA, Deploy, Warranty) She/he will serve as an integral partner in the business development process and ensure that assigned projects comply with the CVS Health roadmaps and standards. This Advisor will oversee projects and regular review/update meetings with architects as well as support the PMs and BAs to ensure timelines are met. In this role, you will be providing advanced technical expertise and mentoring to the programming team and the broader organization and provide input into designs and technology solutions to facilitate decision making, and mitigate development and implementation risks.
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience as an Interface Analyst working in Epic
- Working knowledge of HL7 standards is required and XML is desired
- Epic Bridges Certification or Proficiency is a plus
- Ability to assess the impact of architecture changes on the business, application relationships and information flow
- Complete understanding of the software development lifecycle
- must have participated on many projects through their complete lifecycles (requirements, design, development, launch).
- Strong ability to facilitate collaboration among technical architecture team members and business leadership
- Strong organizational, leadership and consensus building skills; ability to motivate and lead teams in matrix organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Familiar with Mirth or other Interface engines is a plus
• Experience in healthcare industry or health information technology is desired
• Experience performing Quality Assurance testing is highly desired
• Strong analytical skills
• Demonstrated customer service experience
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Epic certification or proficiency in Bridges is desired
• HL7 or Mirth certification is desired
- Interface engines – Mirth/Cloverleaf/Ensemble
- HL7 V2, CCDA, FHIR
- X12, NCPDP, Snowmed, Loinc
- Epic Bridges
- Web Services,
- Restful services
- XML/ XSLT,
- Unit Testing/ nUnit
- Web services Integration(External parties)
5+ years of experience as an Interface Analyst working in Epic
- Healthcare experience
- Knowledge on Mirth Interfaces
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree and experience.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website