CVS Health Technology, Architecture & Innovation - Architecture Delivery organization is seeking a proven technical leader to join a team that is customer obsessed, takes accountability and makes innovation part of the day job.
• Turning technology transformation strategy into action in the form of solution and integration designs
• Driving innovative solutions in Digital Architecture
• Being an ambassador for partnership with IT delivery and business stakeholders
• Provide leadership and direction to technical architects and other technical professionals
• Partner with Program Management and Product Owners to deliver business value
• Ensure proper performance engineering disciplines are incorporated into projects
• A diverse technical background with key areas of depth around digital transformation, hybrid solutions and operating at scale.
• Proven master of Solution Architecture and Mobile Integration Technologies.
• Effective communicator and collaborator, who can apply outcome-based leadership across teams and organizations.
• Extensive experience designing complex integrations with a focus on performance engineering and loose coupling utilizing APIs and Services
• You are flexible and creative with the ability to propose innovative ideas and collaborate with diverse teams to achieve the positive outcomes.
• Experience with any or all of the following: Agile/Scrum Development & Management, Scaled Agile Framework, Iterative & Incremental development approaches, Continuous Integration and delivery
• Experience working knowledge of a wide range of digital and integration technologies across a number of applications, such as: Mobile/Web frameworks, Omni Channel Experience Design, Cloud and Security
Minimum of 6 years' recent and related experience as an Architect - architecting large scale federated systems
• Experience with architectural abstractions and design patterns.
• Experience with object-oriented modeling principles (inheritance, polymorphism) and methods (use cases, sequence diagrams, etc.).
• Healthcare background or experience is preferred
• 3 years of experience with digital application design and development, and integrating enterprise business systems
• Significant experience with the Salesforce CRM platform
• Experience with mobile platforms, web applications, middleware/services/APIs and Business process management
• Experience with Agile Methodology including Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is desired
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and strong leadership skills to effectively influence decisions and positively impact progress are required
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Will accept a verifiable HS diploma / GED with one year of relevant experience for every year of college not attained in addition to required years of experience.
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website